Additional value that can be bound to any function argument and return value.
See PEP 3107.
Reference implementation of PEP 3156
- Any object that can be called. Use
callable()to check that.
A string consisting of two parts as follows: transport://address.
The transport part specifies the underlying transport protocol to use. The meaning of the address part is specific to the underlying transport protocol selected.
The following transports are defined:
- local in-process (inter-thread) communication transport, see http://api.zeromq.org/master:zmq-inproc.
- local inter-process communication transport, see http://api.zeromq.org/master:zmq-ipc
- unicast transport using TCP, see http://api.zeromq.org/master:zmq_tcp
- pgm, epgm
- reliable multicast transport using PGM, see http://api.zeromq.org/master:zmq_pgm
Software engeneer who wants to just use human-like communications via that library.
We offer that simple API for RPC, Push/Pull and Pub/Sub services.
Fast and compact binary serialization format.
See http://msgpack.org/ for standard description. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/msgpack-python/ is Python implementation.
PyZMQ is the Python bindings for ZeroMQ.
Trafaret is a validation library with support for data structure convertors.
ØMQ (also spelled ZeroMQ, 0MQ or ZMQ) is a high-performance asynchronous messaging library aimed at use in scalable distributed or concurrent applications. It provides a message queue, but unlike message-oriented middleware, a ØMQ system can run without a dedicated message broker. The library is designed to have a familiar socket-style API.